PE exam help

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiajui

Reaction score
Hello there, I need to apply for the PE exam as I will be relocating to USA from Canada. I received my bachelors degree in 2004 and masters in 2009; so a long time ago and have forgotten many undergraduate stuff.
So, what is the best way for me to prepare for the PE exam so that it can help me to get prepared easily. Thanks..

H @samiajui ! You may want to look into taking a review course like School of PE or EET. I also graduated in 2004, so I feel your pain. EET has helped me so far. I did not pass the first time, but I really needed to spend time reacquainting with the material during my first round. And honestly, it was helpful to see what's on the exam so that I can adjust my expectations and my study plan for my 2nd attempt. Good luck!

Hello there, I need to apply for the PE exam as I will be relocating to USA from Canada. I received my bachelors degree in 2004 and masters in 2009; so a long time ago and have forgotten many undergraduate stuff.
So, what is the best way for me to prepare for the PE exam so that it can help me to get prepared easily. Thanks..
I cannot speak for SoPE - but I can throw my hat in for EET. They were great. Worth every penny of it.

Not sure what your field is, but I took the Mechanical MDM course from Dr. Tom's Classroom, and I thought it was very good.

Back