PE Exam Guide

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9 hours ago, Ken PE 3.0 said:

Who's my new doppelganger?
This thread is making me thirsty.  A local brewey makes a beer named alter ego and another called doppleganger.  
I thought you were going for a Seinfeld reference with 'these crackers are making me thirsty'

Wow, a very comprehensive guide, thanks for sharing.  This is "pin worthy". :thumbs:
Hey Everyone,

I wrote this guide to help the aspiring PEs in my company and anyone else who could use a little more knowledge about the "big bad PE exam". It's a simple guide I did on my own after passing the exam in April 2015. I only polled other PEs in my company for the stats and some sections (like the application section) are PA specific but overall it should be general enough.

What I really want to say is thank you to all of you for helping me get through the process with all the valuable knowledge on these boards. Thank you also for keeping me sane through the PCS results release process. This is a great community and I'm happy I can contribute this little bit to it. Thank you Knight too for pinning this!

This guide will eventually need revisions and updating, so if you use it, please let me know what was helpful and what wasn't and I'll try my best to keep up with it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hey Everyone,

I wrote this guide to help the aspiring PEs in my company and anyone else who could use a little more knowledge about the "big bad PE exam". It's a simple guide I did on my own after passing the exam in April 2015. I only polled other PEs in my company for the stats and some sections (like the application section) are PA specific but overall it should be general enough.

What I really want to say is thank you to all of you for helping me get through the process with all the valuable knowledge on these boards. Thank you also for keeping me sane through the PCS results release process. This is a great community and I'm happy I can contribute this little bit to it. Thank you Knight too for pinning this!

This guide will eventually need revisions and updating, so if you use it, please let me know what was helpful and what wasn't and I'll try my best to keep up with it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Jesse and Ken,

Thanks for creating this document.  Great job.  I printed it out back in Feb and have been schlepping it along with me in my backpack for 4 months-5 months - lol.  Whenever time allowed, I would make suggestive comments on my copy (read: while the kids played at the McDonald's PlayPlace).  My comments are only suggestions for your consideration.  Please see attachment.  Feel free to use or dismiss as you please.  Thanks again.

View attachment img-706131909.pdf

This thread is making me thirsty.  A local brewey makes a beer named alter ego and another called doppleganger.  
@dsp002 discovered doubleganger from treehouse since this post.  Wow. Great beer.   
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Back