• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Civil Reference Books for Sale!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightraven

Reaction score
Hello,
I have the following books for sale, that I used for PE Civil (Structural Depth) Exam. They are all in good/excellent condition. Some of the practice exam books will have pencil markings in them (as mentioned below) that I used while studying and probably will have to erased before you could use it for your practice exam. Let me know if you are interested in any of these books for the following prices.

1. Civil Engineering Reference Manual (Michael R. Lindeburg) 15th Edition - Used -Decent to good condition- some pencil marking & tabbed, binding is worn off little bit - $85 + Shipping.
2. Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual, 15th Ed - Lightly used - good condition - no pencil markings - $40 + Shipping
3. Structural Depth Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam 2nd Edition by James Giancaspro PhD PE - Used- Good condition - with pencil markings - $40 + Shipping
4. Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Structural Problems Fifth Edition Christine A.Subasic - Used - Good condition- with pencil markings and some highlights- $40 + Shipping
5. Civil Engineering PE Practice Exams two full breadth exams - good condition - with pencil markings - $35+ Shipping
6. PE Civil Engineering: Structural Practice Exam NCEES - good condition - with pencil markings - $50+Shipping

PM me if you need more pictures and if you are interested in any of these books.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg