PE Civil Exam - Transportation Depth

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Moe

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Can you please recommend the best course for the PE Civil Exam for the Morning section and the Transportation Depth section?

I heard EET was the best for Transportation Depth, but what about School of PE or PPI or the others?

Thank you!

I took school of PE and found out today that I passed transportation. I definitely felt more confident on the morning than the afternoon however I work in land development so some of the transportation stuff I hadn't seen since college or ever. I found the school of PE Civil Engineering Review Guide to be very helpful during the actual exam. I also thought the notes they gave were very helpful(for both morning and afternoon). I can't say anything about any other courses since I haven't taken them. 

I did the PPI on demand course for the months and found it helpful enough (I passed), but it seemed like it could have been better. I really liked the instructor for the breadth section, but was less impressed with the Transpo depth teacher. In general, just having some structure to help guide my studying was the most helpful thing. And the couple of practice exams were also very useful for judging my level of preparedness.

I took PPI and it was good enough, bad practice problems in the book/homework, good practice problems in online quizzes. Also really liked the civilpepractice.com exams and online problem. And ASCE class that I may or may not have received from a friend had the best classes and homework.

Passed civil transpo.

I used EET for bread and depth Transpo. They were very thorough and patient during the live seminars. I felt very confident after the depth portion of the exam, more so than the morning. Their binders of printed notes were key.

I used EET for both Civil Breadth and Transp. Depth. I can say with great deal of confidence that they are extremely thorough with their lectures and well as materials. Plenty of practice problems that actually test you. The instructors, Samir, Nazrul and Amir are very patient and go to lengths to clear any doubts . For both civil breadth and transportation depth, I remember using just their binder for most of the questions on the exam. I would recommend them 100%. 

I used EET for bread and depth Transpo. They were very thorough and patient during the live seminars. I felt very confident after the depth portion of the exam, more so than the morning. Their binders of printed notes were key.
Yup! I agree Andrew.. Their binders are really good and well organized. 

Back