• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Civil Construction Practice Exams/CERM 15th Edition - FOR SALE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liveelayne3

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just passed the April 2021 exam and am so excited to get rid of the books that I have. This is what I have:

CERM - 15th edition (I haven't heard a lot of difference between this one and the newer one) & Lindeburg's Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam (15th edition) - ($100 OBO)
Six Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam - Construction Depth Problems (2nd Edition) - Elaine Huang ($50 OBO)
Construction Depth Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam (3rd Edition) - Beth Lin Hartmann ($40 OBO)
Civil Engineering PE Practice Exam C by Civil PE Practice ($12)
Civil PE Practice Examination (6th Edition) - Michael R. Lindeburg ($10)
Civil PE Practice Exam and Guide - Civil PE Testing Services ($15)

All of the books are in great condition. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thank you and best of luck!! :)

I'd like to add that I have a bunch of Construction references and practice problem books for sale if anyone is interested! I switched my depth to WRE instead of construction and want these suckers GONE

Hi everyone! I just passed the April 2021 exam and am so excited to get rid of the books that I have. This is what I have:

CERM - 15th edition (I haven't heard a lot of difference between this one and the newer one) & Lindeburg's Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam (15th edition) - ($100 OBO)
Six Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam - Construction Depth Problems (2nd Edition) - Elaine Huang ($50 OBO)
Construction Depth Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam (3rd Edition) - Beth Lin Hartmann ($40 OBO)
Civil Engineering PE Practice Exam C by Civil PE Practice ($12)
Civil PE Practice Examination (6th Edition) - Michael R. Lindeburg ($10)
Civil PE Practice Exam and Guide - Civil PE Testing Services ($15)

All of the books are in great condition. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thank you and best of luck!! :)
Do you still have the exams for Breath.

Yes I have all of the references listed. I am out of town at the moment so cannot ship them out. How do you want to handle payment?

Back