PASSED the Oct2020 Transpo. PE - Thanks to EET

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VeryTandy22

Reaction score
I took the Civil Transportation PE exam in October 2020 and just found out today that I passed. It was my first time taking the PE exa (and has been 10 years since I took the FE exam). I took the EET Breadth and Depth (Transpo.) courses and highly recommend them to anyone looking to take the PE exam.

I actually studied Mechanical Engineering in school, but have been working mostly in the Civil industry for the past 10 years. That's why I decided to go with the Civil discipline, and the EET program gave me all the tools I needed to pass. Samir Ead is a fantastic instructor and his lessons are extremely well-taught. Samir and the rest of the instructors take the time to answer all questions and make sure each student understands the lessons. Also, the binders and material provided by EET are very thorough and contain almost all of the reference information you will need on exam day (as opposed to buying 11 different reference books for Transportation).

Taking the EET courses and dedicating enough time to study and prepare, you can definitely pass the exam on your first try - even if you take the exam in a different discipline than your degree is in and have never studied the depth material before.

Did you take HCM with you or was the reference material (HCM tables) provided by EET enough for transportation depth? I'm debating whether I need to buy HCM. 

I too just found out that I passed the October PE exam,  however I took the construction depth section in the afternoon.  EET was by far the biggest reason that I was able to pass this exam.  It has been over 12 years since I took the FE and the EET review course was a huge life saver.  You definitely have to put in the study time but it sure paid off.  As a father of two young kids and a demanding job, I decided to take the on demand courses so I could prepare on my own schedule.  All of the instructors with EET were very helpful, Samir Ead was an exceptional instructor and was always quick to answer any questions that I had.  The binders and sample questions that were used for the course were great resources.  I think there were a couple of questions almost identical to the ones that Samir went over during the review courses.  With the April exam being canceled, EET allowed the class participants to continue to have access to the material up until the October exam.  I am so glad a co worker recommended me using this wonderful resource and I will definitely be recommending the course to anyone taking the PE exam in the future.

is anyone willing to sell the breadth binder for EET class? congratulation on passing

I just started producing videos to help engineers pass the PE exam. Please check this sample and let me know if you like to see more:

I took the Civil Transportation PE exam in October 2020 and just found out today that I passed. It was my first time taking the PE exa (and has been 10 years since I took the FE exam). I took the EET Breadth and Depth (Transpo.) courses and highly recommend them to anyone looking to take the PE exam.

I actually studied Mechanical Engineering in school, but have been working mostly in the Civil industry for the past 10 years. That's why I decided to go with the Civil discipline, and the EET program gave me all the tools I needed to pass. Samir Ead is a fantastic instructor and his lessons are extremely well-taught. Samir and the rest of the instructors take the time to answer all questions and make sure each student understands the lessons. Also, the binders and material provided by EET are very thorough and contain almost all of the reference information you will need on exam day (as opposed to buying 11 different reference books for Transportation).

Taking the EET courses and dedicating enough time to study and prepare, you can definitely pass the exam on your first try - even if you take the exam in a different discipline than your degree is in and have never studied the depth material before.
Hey VeryTandy22, do you want to sell me your EET Depth (Transpo) Binder or borrow, whichever works? I'm freaking out right now. Taking School of PE review course, my Transp Instructor keep telling to buy bunch of books (mind blown and frustrated). I'm taking PE this october. I need more help!

Back