PASS THAT EXAM DO NOT GIVE UP. NEVER EVER GIVE UP.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, test attempt #2 failed. It's disheartening and frustrating with all the time I put into studying this time around to still have failed. That being said, I did do better than I did the first time. All I can do is get back up and try try again and improve more, hopefully this time to passing standard. There's no point in a pity party. I'll keep studying starting this weekend; I'm signed up for attempt #3 in April.

Welp, test attempt #2 failed. It's disheartening and frustrating with all the time I put into studying this time around to still have failed. That being said, I did do better than I did the first time. All I can do is get back up and try try again and improve more, hopefully this time to passing standard. There's no point in a pity party. I'll keep studying starting this weekend; I'm signed up for attempt #3 in April.
All you can do is keep trying. I remember when it took me 4 times to pass the FE exam. The last time I took it I put a lot more effort into studying. But also had challenges. My mom at the time was fighting stage 4 ovarian cancer. So between trying to help her, be there for my 6 year old son, work and studying. It really takes a toll on you. But as long as you keep fighting you will reach your goal.

This same mind set is how I studied for my PE exam. Once again I had my challenges. Both my grandmother and father died right before covid hit. So I had to deal with both of their estates. I was working 60+ hours a week, had my son at home distant learning. Challenges just kept coming. Thank god for my wife being there to help pick up the pieces. And my exam was cancelled twice because of covid. But through it all I passed and I am now proud to be an electrical PE.

So don't give up. I spent a great deal of time going over plenty of questions, but also spent time going over theory. The wonderful thing about the internet is that there are plenty of articles to look up and surprising Youtube had plenty of videos on theory.

I wish you luck!

I know that hurts, but keep at it! I applaud you for getting right back in it! I've been there, trust me!

All you can do is keep trying. I remember when it took me 4 times to pass the FE exam. The last time I took it I put a lot more effort into studying. But also had challenges. My mom at the time was fighting stage 4 ovarian cancer. So between trying to help her, be there for my 6 year old son, work and studying. It really takes a toll on you. But as long as you keep fighting you will reach your goal.

This same mind set is how I studied for my PE exam. Once again I had my challenges. Both my grandmother and father died right before covid hit. So I had to deal with both of their estates. I was working 60+ hours a week, had my son at home distant learning. Challenges just kept coming. Thank god for my wife being there to help pick up the pieces. And my exam was cancelled twice because of covid. But through it all I passed and I am now proud to be an electrical PE.

So don't give up. I spent a great deal of time going over plenty of questions, but also spent time going over theory. The wonderful thing about the internet is that there are plenty of articles to look up and surprising Youtube had plenty of videos on theory.

I wish you luck!
Congrats on passing the PE exam!

Hi All, I will be taking my first time NCEES exam on 6 days later. I am Zach student and I just finished Eng Pro practice and I only got about 50%. I still not enough confidence for the exam.

Tomorrow I will try
1) Zach practice test and then
2) NCEES.
3) Then brand new Zach practice 40 questions, and
4) I will refresh last live class 20 questions. Still have time I will go over especially his home work, and quiz.
I studied all Zach pre-requisit notes, live class notes, home work and quiz.

But today, I took eng pro practice test, and looks like I don’t have enough confidence. how is the similarity with CBT exam?

I have cram, eng pro, Zach practice, spin up, and others test but only left 6 days, I think I can’t finish all. Like today, after I finish eng pro, go back and study to all my mistake and learn from there for key concepts. Quite useful.

Any recommend for all practice test. Only left 6 days to go. Please let me know any of your advice.

Recently, some of the classmate from Zach class, passed the exam and I really got motivation.

Thank you in advance.
How did you end up doing on the exam?

Back