PA PE results - Post results here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed Civil Transportation PE

what where they doing for 9 weeks, 6 days and 19 hours?

Now that the 12 days of christmas are over they release the scores.

Passed - Fire Protection.

I kept telling myself the last few weeks that I must have failed.

so glad the wait is finally over. i had just accepted that it was going to take the full 12 weeks!

PASSED! - Mechanical -> HVAC & Refrigeration

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, has anyone received anything in the mail, certificates, pass letters. I realize the results are on the NCEES and License Lookup websites, but now I am getting anxious to get the certificate and the stamp.

Just curious, has anyone received anything in the mail, certificates, pass letters. I realize the results are on the NCEES and License Lookup websites, but now I am getting anxious to get the certificate and the stamp.
I received everything in yesterday's mail... Official license, wallet card, wall certificate, and stamp instructions.

I received everything in yesterday's mail... Official license, wallet card, wall certificate, and stamp instructions.
Thanks for the update, I will check my mail today.

Just received the wall certificate in the mail, is there anything else that comes in? I am going to go order the seal now!

Back