PA PE Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To my surprise, I received another certificate (8.5 x 11) with a seal on it from the Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs.

To my surprise, I received another certificate (8.5 x 11) with a seal on it from the Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs.

Yes both of mine arrived on the same day, but in different envelopes - one is the wall certificate and one is the actual license.

Yes both of mine arrived on the same day, but in different envelopes - one is the wall certificate and one is the actual license.
I originally applied to sit for the exam in November 2008. When I got back from a few days visiting my parent's over christmas, I had an 8.5 x 11 envelope in my mailbox from the Department of State. Much to my surprise the envelope contained a PE wall certificate with my name on it. It turns out the DOS made a mistake in processing my application and the certificate was mailed prior to them correcting it. Now that I passed the exam, they issued me the same number that is on the wall certificate but I still haven't received my license. It's been 13 days since the license was issued.

I originally applied to sit for the exam in November 2008. When I got back from a few days visiting my parent's over christmas, I had an 8.5 x 11 envelope in my mailbox from the Department of State. Much to my surprise the envelope contained a PE wall certificate with my name on it. It turns out the DOS made a mistake in processing my application and the certificate was mailed prior to them correcting it. Now that I passed the exam, they issued me the same number that is on the wall certificate but I still haven't received my license. It's been 13 days since the license was issued.
I would be contacting the board if you already haven't.

Back