PA Licenses are going out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed a few days ago.  The reply I received on Thursday (the 17th) was:

Once the tech people figure out how to extract and upload the exam results, your license will be issued and mailed.
We hope this will occur within the next week.

Not very reassuring.  Perhaps some people who passed the computer engineering PE can consult for PA Department of State?

Once the tech people figure out how to extract and upload the exam results, your license will be issued and mailed.
I like this response. At least its honest. With the exception of the last part about within a week they aren't setting expectations high. "We are still trying to figure it out". 

FYI, all of the licenses which are going in now appear to be comity from other states.  So while they may have been putting in some licenses by hand on the 6th, they appear to have stopped, and based on the email reply quoted above, I'm guessing they decided to try to do the rest automatically, "once the tech people figure out how to [make 'automatic' work]".

P.S. -- I fully acknowledge I'm probably getting my name moved to the bottom of the pile by posting this...

Got my number up in PALS! How about you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, looks like they uploaded a bunch of them (not sure if all of them). But I checked yesterday afternoon and there was nothing. Anyone else feel like its confirmed they passed now? I know the NCEES results said pass....but there was just this little bit of doubt in me. Well, ordered my stamp so they'll have to pry that license from my cold dead hands now!

i updated all my ****, all i need is a new job title and ill get some new business card, gimme that senior engineer title

Anyone else STILL not have their license?  I passed the Mech Eng. Machine design test per NCEES results page, but I have not been assigned a license yet.  How long am i supposed to wait?!

Anyone else STILL not have their license?  I passed the Mech Eng. Machine design test per NCEES results page, but I have not been assigned a license yet.  How long am i supposed to wait?!
You should probably contact the board and ask for a status update. There could be something else preventing the issuance of a license. What, I don't know?

Back