OREGON - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They probably only want to grade the Oregon State take-home exams for the people that pasted the NCEES exam so they wait until they get results from that first.

So much for turning them in 10 days after the exam. Guess they've been collecting dust since then

So much for turning them in 10 days after the exam. Guess they've been collecting dust since then
Another multiple choice test to grade, hope they can do it quicker than NCEES.

My name is screwed up as well on my NCEES account. I am sure that will delay my results even longer.

Maybe if everyone calls to badger them it will speed things up.

I don't know if they made an announcement after the exam because I finished early, but they just quietly handed me those papers when I walked out. I didn't bother to look at them and just put them in my binder with my other paperwork and left it there as I decompressed for the following week. It was the following Monday when I decided I had better unpack my box. I had to crank that thing out fast to make the mail pickup that day.

I honestly feel like I am more likely to have pasted the NCEES exam than that take-home thing. A lot of legalese had me all confused.

I think I mailed mine in late. I figured it took so long to grade the exam that it wouldn't be a big deal. I hope I wasn't wrong :-O

OSBEELS has me listed now as PE under Find a Licensee

Cert. No. 84293PE

I guess this means I passed

OSBEELS has me listed now as PE under Find a Licensee
Cert. No. 84293PE

I guess this means I passed
They have me listed as a PE, they also still have my FE cert under a different number. I am not sure what to think about that.

Sounds like you passed to me, did it have your PE yesterday?

I had my FE in Colorado so this morning was the first time my name actually came up with results.

Sounds like you passed to me, did it have your PE yesterday?I had my FE in Colorado so this morning was the first time my name actually came up with results.
No, today is the first time I saw my name twice on the OSBEELS website.

Gosh - I hope I'm not jumping the gun, but I doubt they would list it without it being true.

I was not OBEELS database yesterday, but today I am with a PE license #. I am sure this means I passed since I also took me FE in Colorado and until now Oregon had no records for me. However, my last name begins with a D, someone further down in the alphabet may not be in there yet.

Hey I'm listed too as an official PE as of today!!! As the other folks mentioned it still has my EIT listed as well but I feel pretty confident that I passed.

Hey I'm listed too as an official PE as of today!!! As the other folks mentioned it still has my EIT listed as well but I feel pretty confident that I passed.
I talked to a coworker who got his Oregon PE a few years ago, they still have him listed as an EIT as well. That is good new.

Official letter received today - card carrying member of the PE club, sweet.

Has anyone received their wall certificate yet?

They say 6-8 weeks in the letter, but that was sent almost 10 weeks ago.

Back