Oregon PE Results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of reliable answers...

So, I called OSBEELS two weeks ago (July 22nd) to make sure they got my transcripts and I asked when they would send out results. She said probably within the next two weeks.

Then my friend calls last Thursday (July 30th) and they tell him they will be sending out the results the next day.

I call on this Monday and she tells me they haven't been sent yet.

I applied to this spring PE exam.

But I can`t receive the result yet.

So I just called to osbeels, the manager told me " you are failed in take-home exam." So we can`t not release the PE exam result until you pass the take-home exam.

what is this meaning?

I think if I am failed for the PE exam, they don`t require the re-take-home exam.

If I am failed for the PE exam, why do they require passing the take-home exam.

What do you think?

please, reply....

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied to this spring PE exam.But I can`t receive the result yet.

So I just called to osbeels, the manager told me " you are failed in take-home exam." So we can`t not release the PE exam result until you pass the take-home exam.

what is this meaning?

I think if I am failed for the PE exam, they don`t require the re-take-home exam.

What do you think?

please, reply....

Just take the take home test again. Most states allow you to repeat the test until you pass.

I applied to this spring PE exam.But I can`t receive the result yet.

what is this meaning?

What do you think?

please, reply....

I agree that you need to retake the take-home exam. The likely hood is that you passed the PE because I can't picture them withholding a failing grade for the take home exam. It sounds like you failed the take-home portion. It says on the take-home portion that you can retake it and that you have to get a passing grade to receive your results.

McEngr,

I'm sure you know this already but you do have a special stamp for a structural engineering license in OR. I really don't know about the wall cert though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back