OKLAHOMA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was the place. There is another guy at my office who passed but hadn't turned in the OLE exam yet and he is not yet listed.

All right! I now have a new favorite 5 digit number!
Anyone going to the ceremony/banquet thing? I'm planning on it -- I just wonder what the turnout will be like.
I will be going, as will an ME in our office.

He has recieved a licensure packet I believe. He turned in his OLE at the end of December...his name/number are now listed in the online database.

I will be going, as will an ME in our office.
He has recieved a licensure packet I believe. He turned in his OLE at the end of December...his name/number are now listed in the online database.
I sent in my OLE on the 2nd and my number showed up on the 8th.

Got the packet, paid the fee online, picked up my stamp at Walker Co in downtown OKC. I guess I'm now a PE. I will probably attend the banquet. I am guesing there will be quite a few people.

Did anyone else's letter for the "Certificate Ceremony" get returned? The post office delivered mine to my house yesteraday, with "RETURNED FOR POSTAGE" stamped on the front. The envelope came from the state with "NO POSTAGE STAMP NECESSARY POSTAGE HAS BEEN PREPAID BY STATE BOARD..." printed on the front. <_<

I still haven't recieved my official packet yet either. Anyone else? I sent the OLE exam in on the 6th, recieved notification that I had passed on the 7th.

Did anyone else's letter for the "Certificate Ceremony" get returned? The post office delivered mine to my house yesteraday, with "RETURNED FOR POSTAGE" stamped on the front. The envelope came from the state with "NO POSTAGE STAMP NECESSARY POSTAGE HAS BEEN PREPAID BY STATE BOARD..." printed on the front. <_<
I still haven't recieved my official packet yet either. Anyone else? I sent the OLE exam in on the 6th, recieved notification that I had passed on the 7th.
Yeah -- I got my "no postage necessary" envelope back too. I just smacked a stamp on it, resent it, and laughed. It took me about a week to get the official packet after I sent in the OLE. I checked the online roster for about 4 days straight waiting for my new favorite 5 digit number to show up. I got the packet about 2 days after I showed up online.

Got the packet, paid the fee online, picked up my stamp at Walker Co in downtown OKC. I guess I'm now a PE. I will probably attend the banquet. I am guesing there will be quite a few people.
I won't be attending....just don't feel like making the drive from t-town.

Did anyone get any kind of confirmation regarding the banquet or do we just show up? I didn't get my RSVP back, but I am not sure I put my return address on it.

Did anyone get any kind of confirmation regarding the banquet or do we just show up? I didn't get my RSVP back, but I am not sure I put my return address on it.
I didn't. You might want to e-mail Katie to make sure they have your RSVP...the ei-mail addresses are on their site.

Hey!!! I guess we are all official now! Good to see those that were there -- even I don't know who you are.

The one thing I wish they would have done would be to say your discipline when they call your name. It'd have been interesting to see that kind of break down.

Anyway -- Congrats again everyone.

I was there. I thought they did a good job. Fairly short and to the point which I like.

I am still undecided on asparagus wrapped in ham, however. I like asparagus, I like ham, but I don't think I am sold on the combination.

Congrats all.

I was there. I thought they did a good job. Fairly short and to the point which I like.
I am still undecided on asparagus wrapped in ham, however. I like asparagus, I like ham, but I don't think I am sold on the combination.

Congrats all.
I agree. The ham/asparagus combo was odd, but the brownies were great!

For anyone that didn't get to go to the ceremony, here's the program w/ everyone's name. Click for bigger

th_20080128074352549_0001.jpg

front/back

th_20080128074352549_0002.jpg

inside

Last edited by a moderator:
Back