OH PE License by Comity

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Ohio PE application (Comity) has been in review for about a month. There was finally an update when checking my status:

1624028254441.png

The "Pending Approval" note is the part that was updated. Before it just said "IN REVIEW" Does anyone that is familiar with the Ohio board have any knowledge of what this means exactly?

Attachments

• 1624028164772.png
    1624028164772.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 8
Did you ever hear back? It’s been over a week and I just got the “ in review” notice. When you submitted your NCEES record, did you get the MLE designation?

I'm an engineering tech degree guy so I don't have MLE status. I emailed the board and they said "your application is pending board approval".

Still no update on the site - the board meets on 7/20 so hopefully I will hear something that day.

I'm an engineering tech degree guy so I don't have MLE status. I emailed the board and they said "your application is pending board approval".

Still no update on the site - the board meets on 7/20 so hopefully I will hear something that day.
I’m a engineering tech guy too. My status switched to “pending approval “ last week and I think I made the board meeting. I’m waiting to hear back as well, hopefully they update the elicense website

Did either of you happen to get an update?
Yeah, we both got our license in July. If your status says “Pending approval” that means it has to go thru a board meeting. Check out the Ohio board website, and will show each board meeting date

Yeah, we both got our license in July. If your status says “Pending approval” that means it has to go thru a board meeting. Check out the Ohio board website, and will show each board meeting date
Oh congrats! I'm applying for the PE examination myself (don't have a license yet) so I didn't know how long it takes the Ohio board to cycle through applications- I just put mine in at the end of July.

Oh congrats! I'm applying for the PE examination myself (don't have a license yet) so I didn't know how long it takes the Ohio board to cycle through applications- I just put mine in at the end of July.
Guys, I am PE Electrical registered in 6 States. I am trying to applying to PE comity license in Ohio. is it compulsory for my supervisor to sign the specific form 1011 experience record for OHIO PE board? i am trying to use my NCEES record to apply for the OHIO PE license. my challenge is i don't want to overwhelm my supervisor with duplicated paperwork, since it is same information i have in ncees record. thanks

Can I ask how the process went? I'm an engineering tech degree licensed in PA. I have a total of 11 years experience documented on NCEES, but I only had 5 years between my FE and PE exams. Was your situation similar?

Back