October 2021 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Tennessee verify website I have a license number but says application in process. Does that mean I passed?
I'm pretty sure that means you passed. Some states load new PEs into their database first and then send out the notifications after.
I can't make promises, but pretty sure you passed.

@DuranDuran PE if you look at old maps, @RBHeadge PE usually has a separate color for available in license lookup on this day but didn't officially release until this day. ..... if you want to do that... or wait for RB to get back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm pretty sure that means you passed. Some states load new PEs into their database first and then send out the notifications after.

@DuranDuran PE if you look at old maps, @RBHeadge PE usually has a separate color for available in license lookup on this day but didn't officially release until this day. ..... if you want to do that... or wait for RB to get back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@jean15paul_PE thanks for the mention.

Its weird because Mississippi normally release in the AM of the second day.

Historically, they normally release the fall results after the December board meeting (Dec 8) I don't want to wait that long...
It would honestly be my luck that we'd have to wait that long for them. I apologize for jinxing the entire state :oops:

This isn't an indication of passing/licensure. My TN application has been in process this whole year before and after testing. We are still waiting on notice.

Back