October 2021 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't look like we're getting anything else today so I'm going to call it.

I'll resume the map early tomorrow morning. I'll be offsite most of the day tomorrow so @DuranDuran PE has agreed to maintain the map while I'm gone.

ND was available by 1:00ET. Had a friend who took the test there bragging about passing while I wait for SD to retire the carrier pigeon that delivers results

while I wait for SD to retire the carrier pigeon that delivers results
Try using the state license lookup. SD issues licenses first, then puts the letters in the mail, and then finally lets NCEES release.

If you can find yourself in the license lookup then you passed. If you don't then maybe they haven't entered everyone's information into the system yet.

I created a google group called "PE CIVIL STRUCTURAL SPRING 2022". Anyone interested can join.

Try using the state license lookup. SD issues licenses first, then puts the letters in the mail, and then finally lets NCEES release.

If you can find yourself in the license lookup then you passed. If you don't then maybe they haven't entered everyone's information into the system yet.
Appreciate the advice, but this just increased my anxiety knowing that I can search for my name, and if I don't find it it means that I may or may not have passed.

I'm already been spamming the lookup and finding nothing

Back