October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha yeah I remember it coming a little after lunch. Of course when I passed, that was when the results were released on day 2 (that was when George HW Bush died and the state offices closed).

I'm excited for you!!
Thank you, I am trembling and feel it is like -20 degrees in here while it is nice 72 degrees lol

thank you! I'm just watching for PA cause one of my friends took it this time and i want to know when to ask. I'm like 99.99% sure they passed, they were always smarter than me in school so I don't feel worried that I'll be asking about a sore topic.
I'll let you know when PA is out haha

Waiting in Indiana. Have 2 coworkers that have results from Michigan, and I'm a little salty about it.

Anybody taking bets on how long DORA Takes in Colorado? I'll take the under 3 days and take Friday PM

Isn't there a state that drags their feet really bad? Like they have to organize a meeting to vote to release results or something? I feel bad for those people and Hawaii.

Back