October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee, I wonder what it what day people would arrive at if they looked a similar calendars; vis-a-vis days elapsed and day of week after Thanksgiving weekend?
I am just going to go out on a limb without looking at any historical data or calendars and guess that it would be...today?

I've been so far very positive & optimistic/ hopeful for a "passed" result, for some reason today I woke up very stressed, worried and thinking I most likely failed :( I guess I am officially in phase 5 I really hope that they will release the results asap can't take it anymore :( ...I hope my daughters swim coach's cousin's coworker's dentist's son's fiance's aunt works at NCEES will keep her or his (got lost) word.

I tried to get my husband to log on for me, but he was moving like a sloth on island time. So, I logged in and I wouldn't look at the screen. So I asked him to look and tell me.

His response: Where do I look?
Me: IT'S RIGHT THERE! IS IT RED OR GREEN?!
Him: where? I can't tell. It says NCEES, Dashboard, Records... Where should I look?
Me: šŸ˜ØšŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ„ŗ

Ladies and gentlemen, my husband. lol

I tried to get my husband to log on for me, but he was moving like a sloth on island time. So, I logged in and I wouldn't look at the screen. So I asked him to look and tell me.

His response: Where do I look?
Me: IT'S RIGHT THERE! IS IT RED OR GREEN?!
Him: where? I can't tell. It says NCEES, Dashboard, Records... Where should I look?
Me: šŸ˜ØšŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ„ŗ

Ladies and gentlemen, my husband. lol
Literally can't trust any of my family, husband included, because they all looked at the FE results and flipped out.

Back