October 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

tdeckcox

Reaction score
Gee, I wonder what it what day people would arrive at if they looked a similar calendars; vis-a-vis days elapsed and day of week after Thanksgiving weekend?
I am just going to go out on a limb without looking at any historical data or calendars and guess that it would be...today?

morphe83 PE

Reaction score
I've been so far very positive & optimistic/ hopeful for a "passed" result, for some reason today I woke up very stressed, worried and thinking I most likely failed :( I guess I am officially in phase 5 I really hope that they will release the results asap can't take it anymore :( ...I hope my daughters swim coach's cousin's coworker's dentist's son's fiance's aunt works at NCEES will keep her or his (got lost) word.

civilrobot PE etc etc

The Beyonce of Construction
Reaction score
I tried to get my husband to log on for me, but he was moving like a sloth on island time. So, I logged in and I wouldn't look at the screen. So I asked him to look and tell me.

His response: Where do I look?
Me: IT'S RIGHT THERE! IS IT RED OR GREEN?!
Him: where? I can't tell. It says NCEES, Dashboard, Records... Where should I look?
Me: 😨😡🤬🥺

Ladies and gentlemen, my husband. lol

tdeckcox

Reaction score
I tried to get my husband to log on for me, but he was moving like a sloth on island time. So, I logged in and I wouldn't look at the screen. So I asked him to look and tell me.

His response: Where do I look?
Me: IT'S RIGHT THERE! IS IT RED OR GREEN?!
Him: where? I can't tell. It says NCEES, Dashboard, Records... Where should I look?
Me: 😨😡🤬🥺

Ladies and gentlemen, my husband. lol
Literally can't trust any of my family, husband included, because they all looked at the FE results and flipped out.

Latest posts