October 2021 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when we will receive a license number if you passed both seismic and survey?

From the last testing cycles it seems like we'll get our license numbers with 2-4 weeks. Supposedly, you'll get an email notifying that you've obtained your license. However, eager folks have been checking the license lookup system before getting the email. Afterwards, it can take 6-8 weeks to get your wall certificate.

Haha, took me 8 weeks to get the license uploaded to the database. Still no email or wall certificate to date.

Just wondering we would get our license number sooner because of the delay or is it really dependent on the last exam date?

Haha, took me 8 weeks to get the license uploaded to the database. Still no email or wall certificate to date.
When did you complete all your exams? That's a longer then I was hoping to get the license uploaded to the database. I have already been checking and it's only been a week.

I took my Surveying (last one, second attempt) this monday Nov, 29, 2021. Feel really good about it, about 9 solid educated guesses and 3 complete guesses and I finished the test with 10 minutes to spare and was able to go back and work out some ones I skipped. Holding my breath right now, hopefully results come out next week....

South Dakota has their results updated through license lookup/ your Board of Technical Professionals account. looks like I passed!

Back