October 2021 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great... That means we wont get our results back with enough time to reapply for next quarter for either a re-examination or to take the next test..... Awesome another 3 month delay for me....
Hopefully this new system would make the reexamination process more faster.

Great... That means we wont get our results back with enough time to reapply for next quarter for either a re-examination or to take the next test..... Awesome another 3 month delay for me....
I don't understand your logic here. If you receive the results by the end of November (as ForestSoul stated) and you fail, you have an entire month to request a re-exam for quarter 1 of 2022. How is that a 3 month delay? Sorry, it doesn't make sense to me.

just received the email from Larry. Results will be released either on the 23rd or the 24th.

That's ridiculous. Why cant they issue results like in the past if the new system is not working why we have to suffer??

I would suggest everyone email exam manager Mr. Larry ([email protected]) and ask for results.its nerve-wrecking ...
I emailed and received a reply that results will be send out to our email addresses next week on the 23rd or 24th. Contact the exam unit if you do not receive your results by then. (916) 999-3644 [email protected]

I still feel like the board should have set a fixed date or a day to release results. Why do the test takers have to wait and check their emails anxiously every day as the month starts? It would save the BP medication if not anything else.

tell me about it. I have an open application for a position that requires a PE that closes today and I needed results in today so that I can either send the application or let it go if I find out I failed. Now I don't have the opportunity.
I'd imagine that explaining to them you are waiting on results and have been told you'll find out by the end of the month would suffice. No manager worth anything would fault you for it.

I'd imagine that explaining to them you are waiting on results and have been told you'll find out by the end of the month would suffice. No manager worth anything would fault you for it.
My coworker advised the same. Thanks.

Has anyone went to the BPELSG CONNECT website and try to open up a re-examination request? It says I still need my survey/seismic exam. Does that mean I failed the October exam?

Back