October 2021 75k Spam Thread?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not! the fact that you prepared and took PE exam is already an achievement and means that you are an ambitious engineer. You still have a shot if you are confident about 15 for PM then you might have 25% of the remaining questions correct which is about 6 answers, 15+6=21?! Chin up & wait for hopefully the good news. I am so worried too but trying to be optimistic and praying 🙏
Omg someone read my replies?! Wow today is my lucky day I guess!! Thank you SO much for your kind reply!! I was not expecting anything positive on the SPAM page lol.. I hope you passed too!! Thank you so much once again my friend!!

I just booked our tickets for winter break, I wonder if that trip will be party time whoop whoop celebration, or my husband telling me to get my s&*# together and try to enjoy that trip, NCEES that's on you, no pressure :D
That's the right way! Party it up till the results come out!

Omg someone read my replies?! Wow today is my lucky day I guess!! Thank you SO much for your kind reply!! I was not expecting anything positive on the SPAM page lol.. I hope you passed too!! Thank you so much once again my friend!!
I feel you, I have days like yours too, as @RBHeadge PE described in another thread in all phases we are going through, some days we will be shopping for nice looking stamp and even try our names on it and some of them we check the calendar and try to see how we can accommodate study time for the next try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back