October 2020 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am here to wait with all the other hopefuls from October 2020. I am in the obsessively refreshing both NCEES and FL DBPR. The conflicting info about status on DBPR is driving me to the breaking point. I can hardly keep my mind on work at this point!
Well, in that case, you should probably, no wait, definitely spam!

I remember having the opposite problem after my exam (2 years ago). I kept thinking about problems that I couldn't solve during the test and then randomly figuring them out.

I had a dream that NCEES deleted my passed and instead they said in order to be a PE, I need to pass another interview. There are 4 senior professionals in a room questioning me with some real design challenges or design failures, after that, they need a paper regarding a topic they choose submitted to the board. So I need to pass the PE exam, the interview and the paper to get my PE. That scared me tp hell. 

I had a dream that NCEES deleted my passed and instead they said in order to be a PE, I need to pass another interview. There are 4 senior professionals in a room questioning me with some real design challenges or design failures, after that, they need a paper regarding a topic they choose submitted to the board. So I need to pass the PE exam, the interview and the paper to get my PE. That scared me tp hell. 
Hey! Don't give them any ideas. 😂

We’re getting SO CLOSE to Tuesday the 15th (the first potential day for release of results) and I’m starting to get nervous again! It doesn’t help that I’m perusing the October 2019 sub-forum which is adding to my anxiety.

How are you guys feeling?

We’re getting SO CLOSE to Tuesday the 15th (the first potential day for release of results) and I’m starting to get nervous again! It doesn’t help that I’m perusing the October 2019 sub-forum which is adding to my anxiety.

How are you guys feeling?
The same here; so nervous! 😖

This is my first time taking the test so I am new here.  What are some of trends people see with regards to states releasing the results?  Who are some of the early birds and who likes to take their sweet, sweet time?

This is my first time taking the test so I am new here.  What are some of trends people see with regards to states releasing the results?  Who are some of the early birds and who likes to take their sweet, sweet time?
Each of the past releases has a map, you could look at those to see. I'm personally not counting on any past data being valid this year.

I've had two dreams about the test results being released.  Both dreams had me a "Fail" 😭
giphy.gif

I've got a long "to do" list of things for the forum tomorrow. Which includes updating and reposting this in the oct 2020 results sub-forum

Back