October 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did take EET water resources. They are helpful but I didn’t find it helpful this attempt to be honest. 
Not to probe too much, but did you work through most of the practice problems and Nazrul's practice exams?  If you did, then it sucks that it didn't align with this exam cycle's material.

Don't hate on mechanical. why don't you kick the civil out of here. 
If I had seen it in time, I would have.

I'm not at all hating on Mechanical (or Civil, Electrical, etc). It makes the most sense to keep the "what did I do wrong" discussions within your specific sub-forums so you don't lose responses and everything is easier to follow 

If I had seen it in time, I would have.

I'm not at all hating on Mechanical (or Civil, Electrical, etc). It makes the most sense to keep the "what did I do wrong" discussions within your specific sub-forums so you don't lose responses and everything is easier to follow 
Or create a separate, failing scores thread in this subforum.

We've entered the magic hour for those in California....good luck! :bananalama:

Not to probe too much, but did you work through most of the practice problems and Nazrul's practice exams?  If you did, then it sucks that it didn't align with this exam cycle's material.
Unfortunately, I did. I solved most of them correctly. I’m losing my confident. 

@Riri Have you been working from the School of PE & EET material during the test or from a flagged CERM?  I found tagging the crap out of the CERM from SoPE and EET, and any other practice question material and then going back and re-tagging so they were in order and color coded (I'm a little crazy) really helped me.  I printed out the index and bound separately with the conversion tables.  I used the CERM for 95% of the test.

Check out CivilEngineeringAcademy on YouTube (there is a website too).  They have a bunch of problems they work though.  I copied each problem to attempt before watching the full video.  Very Helpful.  I found any problem work-through video online I could find as I am a visual learner and needed a refresh of everything (out of school for 10+ years).  I used Lindeburg's Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam and that was useful even though the questions had many many parts (a - q). Six Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Environmental Problems and Civil PE Exam Water Resource Problems was useful as well.  

I did not like Lindeburg's Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam (12 ed) at all, nor Goswai or Jahanian's Practice Exams.

I passed in Maryland, civil transportation, got the email around 11 am EST, this is my 2nd attempt. I took the school of PE review class this time and it really helped a lot, to be honest, I'm not that type of self-study person. The review class can help me cover a lot of things that can't find myself. 

I did take EET water resources. They are helpful but I didn’t find it helpful this attempt to be honest. 
The PM was tough IMO.  There was a lot I hadn't seen/reviewed.  At 1 hr left I had 13 problems left that I had to go back to finish.  

Unfortunately, I did. I solved most of them correctly. I’m losing my confident. 
I'm so sorry. Don't lose hope.  You will get this.  Really study your diagnostic report and for the next round, strengthen your weaknesses.  When you rework the EET problems, do so in an environment that simulates the exam room - have all your notes out, and don't look at the answer unless you are just really stuck. I'm sorry if this is stuff you are already doing.  I just know that what I'm telling you are things that took me multiple exam cycles to learn.  We're rooting for you. You got this ❤️ 

Back