October 2018 Exam Study Progress

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooof. Okay. Down to the wire!!! Good luck everyone! And remember, in the wise words of my uncle who is a PE and had to take the test more than a few times at the age of 40+, “if you fail, you can always retake it!” 

Surprisingly, knowing I can retake when I inevitable bomb this makes me feel a little relieved. 

Ooof. Okay. Down to the wire!!! Good luck everyone! And remember, in the wise words of my uncle who is a PE and had to take the test more than a few times at the age of 40+, “if you fail, you can always retake it!” 

Surprisingly, knowing I can retake when I inevitable bomb this makes me feel a little relieved. 
It's not inevitable! It ain't over till it's over!  Go in there and get it!

Although yes, there is some relief knowing that even if I do fail (again), life will go on, things will be okay,  I can take it again.

GOOD LUCK :)

LOL! Love it! How did you get the glasses to stay on?  We tried with my dog, but he just wants to eat the glasses.
It was a challenge but she was a good sport....I just told her to "stay" and she did. 😃

Your uncle is a wise man....I had a similar experience to his and he's right !.. :bananalama:

Donno if this thread is the right place to share this, but Thanks for the advice and support during tough times before the exam.

I am happy that I passed the exam :party-smiley-048: and wish everyone who also passed congratulations,

anyone who did not, never give up however bad he situation is   :thumbs:

Donno if this thread is the right place to share this, but Thanks for the advice and support during tough times before the exam.

I am happy that I passed the exam :party-smiley-048: and wish everyone who also passed congratulations,

anyone who did not, never give up however bad he situation is   :thumbs:
Hey! Happy to hear that you passed!

Back