October 2014 PE Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't heard of anyone waiting on those states. It's more likely there's no one around here from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is more complete than in years past, plus it didn't take as long.

Oh wow. You would think ND would be faster. What were there, maybe 10 people taking the test?

North Dakota letters arrived Dec 24th. I passed--what a great Christmas gift! As of Dec 28th, neither the NCEES site or North Dakota site is updated.

Congrats to all.... and a happy 2015...... In Florida.... it is official the board has updated the numbers and I am in there. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am official HDPE!!!!!

C5bajL8.png

I have been watching this forum since the exam, and I signed up today just to request that PA be labeled as "Unofficial" on this map. We are still waiting for the state to validate the results and issue licenses. I think it will benefit future test takers to see the official result date on this map whenever it happens.

I have been watching this forum since the exam, and I signed up today just to request that PA be labeled as "Unofficial" on this map. We are still waiting for the state to validate the results and issue licenses. I think it will benefit future test takers to see the official result date on this map whenever it happens.
I second this.

PCS is in favor. I just got an email from confirming that the results have NOT been released yet:

Dear Candidate,

Scores for the October 2014 Pennsylvania PE Examination have not been released yet. When grades are reported, they must be reconcile by NCEES, PCS and the Pennsylvania State Board. At this time PCS and the Pennsylvania State Board are actively working together to reconcile the scores in our systems. Please be assured that the moment the scores are available, NCEES will be notified immediately and the scores will be released.

We appreciate your continued patience. Should you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact PCS and it will be our pleasure to assist you.

Holy crap, are you kidding me? It has been 12 weeks. How in the world could they not have releases scores yet? That's unbelievable.

Sorry, hope you can hang in there.

Well, although my NCEES account still reads "Result Pending" for PA, us Pennsylvanians have been issued license by the registration board as of today. So while I still don't know "officially" whether or not I passed, I'm licensed to practice engineering in the state of Pennsylvania, which is good enough for me!

Back