NJ Certificates and License #'s?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It finally came in!! My licensure activation form and the NJ law exam!! (internet sarcasm)

Still haven't received mine. I guess at this rate, I won't be seeing the wall certificate until.... 2015. Anyone else still waiting for theirs?

Sent in my NJ Law exam and the activation from about 3 weeks ago (made copies of everything, sent FedEx with tracking number, required signature). It arrived and was process without incident and as of last Monday I officially have an NJ PE license number and should be getting the cert in the mail this week. Phew

Sent in my NJ Law exam and the activation from about 3 weeks ago (made copies of everything, sent FedEx with tracking number, required signature). It arrived and was process without incident and as of last Monday I officially have an NJ PE license number and should be getting the cert in the mail this week. Phew
congrats. welcome to the system.

anyone receive the wall certification yet (the one that looks like a diploma)? any word on what the hold up is?

congrats!

anyone receive the wall certification yet (the one that looks like a diploma)? any word on what the hold up is?
I'm not being impatient am I? I mean, it is almost time for the October 2014 exam... You would think the April 2014 related items would be completed by the State, right? Incompetence, how it irks me...

They still haven't issued it yet? You should probably call. When I passed the Oct 13 exam last year, I received my wall cert by the beginning of February.

CT wall certificates have not been mailed yet either. Just called today and was told it would probably be another month at least :(

Called the State, they said that the certificates should be printed by this Friday... which means maybe 1 to 2 weeks before we get it?

Called the State, they said that the certificates should be printed by this Friday... which means maybe 1 to 2 weeks before we get it?

I hope so. I just got my license in the mail last week (I was late with the NJ Law exam) and at the bottom of the memo it cryptically reads: "Your wall certificate will be issues at a later date."

Got my wall cert yesterday... slightly bent despite 'do not bend' label, meh gonna live with it

I took the exam in October 2013 and just got my wall certificate this past Friday. That was really really really ridiculous by the state to make me wait 9 months from the time I found out I passed to recieve it.

I took the exam in October 2013 and just got my wall certificate this past Friday.  That was really really really ridiculous by the state to make me wait 9 months from the time I found out I passed to recieve it.
At least you get a certificate. RI doesn't send eit or pe certificates.

Back