NJ Application Status - Stuck Pending

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to show some love to the Florida Board for their quick turnaround. I renewed my PE early, and sent it to be add the update back to my NCEES record on the 13th. Today (4 working days) they already sent the information and it is on my record. Thank You for the quick turnaround! @FBPE Rep

We aim to please. :)

I tuned into the virtual board meeting this morning, and during the public comment portion an applicant commented that their application had been pending since October, and wanted a status update. The board told him they would look into it.

So I did some digging into past meeting minutes and found 3 other instances in the last 12 months where an applicant commented during the board meeting about their pending application and usually within 1 month after their application was approved. Seems like asking about it during the meeting publicly and on record maybe the way to go. 🤷‍♂️

I tuned into the virtual board meeting this morning, and during the public comment portion an applicant commented that their application had been pending since October, and wanted a status update. The board told him they would look into it.

So I did some digging into past meeting minutes and found 3 other instances in the last 12 months where an applicant commented during the board meeting about their pending application and usually within 1 month after their application was approved. Seems like asking about it during the meeting publicly and on record maybe the way to go. 🤷‍♂️
I had submitted over a month prior to that applicant too. I emailed following the meeting to try to ride the coattails of his comment.

So today, it looks like my checklist is no longer displayed, which was frozen on board approval unchecked for 2 months. So, I'm hopeful things are moving forward, but my status still says pending.

So today, it looks like my checklist is no longer displayed, which was frozen on board approval unchecked for 2 months. So, I'm hopeful things are moving forward, but my status still says pending.
Thanks! I just checked mine and -do- (like we used to write for repetitive steel beams back in hand drafting days ;))

Just checked, and same here. Hopefully it's not just a glitch in their system and progress is actually being made.

Board approval just now! Still unchecked initial license fee. This does feel like progress, but no clue how long this could take.

Board approval just now! Still unchecked initial license fee. This does feel like progress, but no clue how long this could take.
That's great! From my understanding when I last spoke to my processor, after board approval it goes back to them and they send you an invoice for the license fee. Not sure how long that takes but hopefully not long.

Board approval today, you?
Nothing yet, still unchecked.

That's great! From my understanding when I last spoke to my processor, after board approval it goes back to them and they send you an invoice for the license fee. Not sure how long that takes but hopefully not long.

Nothing yet, still unchecked.
I was just told like 10-20 days. It has an option to pay via credit card, which I did, but apparently you've still got to mail in a paper with your signature. Just realized I dropped it off in the mailbox without signing it! Better go grab it from the mailbox!

I was just told like 10-20 days. It has an option to pay via credit card, which I did, but apparently you've still got to mail in a paper with your signature. Just realized I dropped it off in the mailbox without signing it! Better go grab it from the mailbox!
Oh course, the mailman came in that 5 minute period! So lame.

My processor wrote; still in review :( It is fatiguing how long some of these boards take - again especially with the NCEES record.

Back