NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game literally couldn't be going better. After all that "Best QB ever" talk, I'm loving watching Peyton getting hammered. He might still be Super Bowl MVP...the first ever from the losing team.

This game literally couldn't be going better. After all that "Best QB ever" talk, I'm loving watching Peyton getting hammered. He might still be Super Bowl MVP...the first ever from the losing team.
Incorrect. One and only mvp from losing team was SB V. Chuck Howley of Dallas

Last edited by a moderator:
Oma-ha-ha-ha.

manningface.jpeg

I cant help but laugh at the local news interviewing the bronco fans... Most say "I feel so bad for Peyton". Good lord dudes got more money than Davy Crocket don't feel bad for him....

Sometimes I hate the eternal optimism of this town!

Incorrect. One and only mvp from losing team was SB V. Chuck Howley of Dallas
Yeah, but he won MVP for his outstanding play despite the loss. Peyton deserves it because of his outstanding play for the winning team.

not that I'm a peyton manning fan or anything, but peyton was horrible last night. Seattle just punched him and the broncos in the mouth on every play. Their pass rush severely disrupted peyton's timing. He is due that one early int, but otherwise, he didn't play extremely poorly. Seattle was clearly the better team

sad when the highlight of the superbowl wasn't the game or even the commercials but the halftime show.

right and that's in part my point. as "ok" as it was, it was still better than the game and commercials

I cant help but laugh at the local news interviewing the bronco fans... Most say "I feel so bad for Peyton". Good lord dudes got more money than Davy Crocket don't feel bad for him....

Sometimes I hate the eternal optimism of this town!
They were babbling on the radio this morning that Wilson was paid $500k for the season and Peyton is paid ~$880k/month.

Heard from a few broadcasters this morning that the Pats were lucky to get knocked out, otherwise Brady and crew would've most likely got steamrolled by Seattle.

^we talked about that last night. It seems like the super star quarterbacks are becoming a thing of the past. A middle of the road quarterback with an amazing defense seems to be the new hot commodity.

^we talked about that last night. It seems like the super star quarterbacks are becoming a thing of the past. A middle of the road quarterback with an amazing defense seems to be the new hot commodity.
well it is a team sport.

I think a lot of teams lately I showing that you don't need to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a quarterback you can spend that money on a good defense and basically get a "serviceable" quarterback

And I would say Russell Wilson is way way beyond a serviceable quarterback

It seems like the super star quarterbacks are becoming a thing of the past. A middle of the road quarterback with an amazing defense seems to be the new hot commodity.
This isn't a new concept. I'm pretty sure this is how the Baltimore Ravens won the super bowl in 2000 with Trent Dilfer at the helm of the offense.

Back