NFL FOOTBALL 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uhuzy4um.jpg

Don't worry, now that the weather appears to be a non-factor, they'll invent a terr'ist threat or some such bullshit so the talking heads have something to panic about.

Thought this was a pretty good article:

The Secret Dance of PI

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10372990/secret-dance-pass-interference-flem-file

I jam you, grab some jersey, you push off. I move your hip, you pick me with a teammate. I roll a safety over top who matches you stride for stride down the sideline, you underthrow the ball. I try to turn around and play the ball, you flop like a soccer player hit by sniper fire. Then we both land on the ground in a tangle and hold our breath while the fatigued and unsure human being in black and white stripes hovers over us and tries to decide in a split second if he really wants to insert himself into sports history where he'll be judged by 100 million experts with the benefit of unlimited replay.

That, my football friends, is The Secret Dance of PI.

i went into sports authority (killing time at lunch) they have alot of orange stuff right at front, they asked if they could help me (this sports authority is overstaffed with salesman) so i asked kind of loudly "yeah where can a brother get a seehawks jersey at"...

it was funny as hell to me but the sales guy just walked away...

to address my obvious discontent for Joe Buck:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GLev7eVrmM&feature=youtu.be

so this thread is missing all the hub ub about the game being played in the 'cold' this year..espn radio said ticket prices (on ebay and the like) are down from $2500 to $1500 (still is way out of my price range)....

I wonder if this will be the last SB played outdoors above the mason / dixon line?
I suspect it being near NYC may deter a lot of the "common" fans. I bet the already ridiculous cost of things in and around the city has been doubled for the SB. NY'ers are never one to let a money making opportunity get by without maximizing profits.

Heard on the radio this morning that O.J. is pulling for Denver to win the SB. I guess he has an affinity for old white broncos. :lmao:

bah-dum-dum

I'll be here all day.....

Heard on the radio this morning that O.J. is pulling for Denver to win the SB. I guess he has an affinity for old white broncos. :lmao:

bah-dum-dum

I'll be here all day.....
did you lie awake last night thinking that one up?

^ LOL no. It was on the radio this morning. I got a chuckle out of it.

As for the SB itself, we are having some friends over. Will probably end up socializing more than actually watching the game. LOL

we haven't decided if we are going to watch the game yet
Haven't decided where I'll be watching it. Either go to the neighbor's party, where I might see some of the game but hang out with friends and patch things with the neighbors (it's at the house who was complaining about the blocked "views" by my trees), or stay home and actually watch the game....

Back