NFL 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can take a pork chop and drag it through the mud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cue the Price is Right loser music...
379d1c5c5c5e29143f27692a7d4ba9e6.jpg

Great game yesterday. It went down to the last 15 seconds!!
Yes it was. Was the Steelers vs Chiefs as close as the score shows? It was 18-10, early in the 4th Q, when I went to bed so do not know how was the flow in those last minutes. Did KC score and fail a 2 pt conversion?

Yes it was. Was the Steelers vs Chiefs as close as the score shows? It was 18-10, early in the 4th Q, when I went to bed so do not know how was the flow in those last minutes. Did KC score and fail a 2 pt conversion?
Oh man, it was a bad ending for KC. KC scored a TD with little time remaining in the game, to make it 18-16. They then actually GOT the 2-point conversion (the guy was wide open in the end zone), but were called for holding, so it was taken back. The points were erased, the line of scrimmage was pushed back 10 yds, and they had to go for it again... And missed.

Don't worry you only have to see it for a few more days until the Cowboys whip the **** out of them
I'm just going to leave this right here. Hot Lanta, you're next.

packers-fans-of-the-day.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
So this is what happens when you taunt the owner of the board.  Glad I didn't wise off about the KC-Atlanta game on week 13.  :D

Oh man, it was a bad ending for KC. KC scored a TD with little time remaining in the game, to make it 18-16. They then actually GOT the 2-point conversion (the guy was wide open in the end zone), but were called for holding, so it was taken back. The points were erased, the line of scrimmage was pushed back 10 yds, and they had to go for it again... And missed.
Thiefers didn't get into the endzone even once and still won the game.

Stat of the day: After losing to Atlanta in Atlanta. Seattle is 100% at winning the super bowl the following year.

So do the players get any type of relocation assistance if their team moves to an new city?

I can see where half the roster makes crazy money but if you are playing for the league minimum it may be a different story?

League min for 2016 rookies is $450K, 2nd year gets bumped to $525K.

Practice players min is $6900/week.

Back