NFL 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mckayla-notimpressed1.jpg

Do we get watchable games next weekend?

Giants vs Packers was a good game. Interesting how the cheese heads overcame a not good at all start. #12 looked confused, overwhelmed, and clueless. Then it happened. They switched to the next gear in offense, even loosing Jordy Nelson, and that was it. Aaron Rodgers, who with Russel Wilson are my two favorite QBs to watch, stepped up and boy oh boy...that was it. In my no so expert opinion the Packers is the team to beat right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess I have to spell it out that I am not making fun of Clay Mathews, I am saying the rest of the girls from Wisconsin are uglier than a male football player with nice hair :D

So I guess I have to spell it out that I am not making fun of Clay Mathews, I am saying the rest of the girls from Wisconsin are uglier than a male football player with nice hair :D
:Locolaugh:

The guy is a beast. That play when he sacked Eli and then went and recovered the ball 5 or 7 yards away after it was touched by more than one was epic. Talk about playing until you hear the whistle. 

Not really.  I just wanted to post that pic so that I could look at it for a while...

Back