NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the Ram's t-shirts,jersey's, onesies etcc are all on clarence, but only like 30% off down here.  WTF the team doesn't exist anymore that **** should be at least 75-90% off.  

You never know what motivates a millionaire / billionaire, I think most fans like to think that the owners care about the home city, but essentially we (fans) are really rooting for Coke to sell more product  than Pepsi

Even if Kroenke owned the Broncos they would never leave Denver.  No matter what all the other pro teams in Colorado do, they'll never be more important to Colorado sports fans.  The Avs won the cup twice and you can buy cheap tix to any game there.  But I have never seen cheap football tix here.

After more than 20 years here in Colorado I cannot root for the Broncos.  But hats off to the defensive effort they put up against the Panthers.  Cam couldn't get out of his own way.  +1 to cartoon RG - Cam showed his true self after that game.

Go Pats!!!

Peyton retires..

Broncos offer the Brock $45 million?

Brock is supposedly pissed that he got benched after teams "figured him out in 5 games" and is toting with going to Houston... Good lawd....

Now hearing Collin Kapenrick--- (sp) ...

May be a long couple of years for the broncos...

^^^ Silver lining is that I may actually get bumped up faster in the season ticket waiting list.  Still 36k ahead of me and I signed up to the list 6 years ago.

my  boss said he would let me buy a game at "face value" next season, I guess that means he likes me?

Guess its official- brock to the texans...

I dont see it as a huge loss IMO

I would get aaron murray from KC

lol, looks like the Broncos will be having a "rebuilding" year.

I agree, losing Brock isn't a huge deal. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not like I don't have friends & family here that would use them.  Besides, there's a chance I'll be back at some point.

12804797_998015446958782_5809107964004689835_n.jpg

And the next QB for the Broncos is...........................................................................................

sanchez-fumble-11-22-12.gif

an old Peyton would be better than any of the 3 they are discussing, maybe Elway shouldn't have been so ready to run him out of town..

In true Jets "let's bring in another shitty, washed up, or never was good to begin with quarterback" fashion, they now have their eyes set on RG III since they don't want to pay their only half-decent quarterback in years any money.  

Back