NFL 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see the Broncos vs Cardinals in the Super Bowl.  Fitz is a true class act and has been playing **** good football. I hate the Patriots, but I really don't see the Broncos pulling off another garbage win like they did against the Steelers.

sometimes I really wonder if these games are rigged.  Huge money and even more viewers when it's a Brady vs Manning showdown.  Go Pats.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, ya, go Hawks.  24-0.  It's ok @Badger, happens every year. :thumbs:

Spoken like a true bandwagon fan without a football team.  Oh wait, and go Hawks.  Maybe by the 4th quarter they'll be able to put some points up?  Eh, probably not.

@csb, what should we do with him?  
457JP8VL.jpg

Nice to see the Panthers' haters out in full force. I've defended Cam on here before, but some folks just want to keep putting him down. The guy's had a heck of a season this year and I hope that he wins it all. None of the guys out there are choir boys. Even Manning has some serious stuff against him. But the Panthers' aren't just Cam's team. It's Kuechly's, Thomas Davis's, Greg Olson's, Jonathan Stewart's, Ryan Khalil's, etc. And you won't find a better group of guys than those guys. I'm glad that they are seeing success this year, especially Davis after all he's been through in his career.

This week's game should be great. I've always been a Fitzgerald fan and he is one of the best to ever play the game. I'm hoping that the Panthers' will play all four quarters this week, because Arizona will beat them if they don't. I don't really care about the AFC game because I honestly believe whoever wins the NFC will take home the title, but I just don't see Denver beating New England.

BLE- By nature I have hated the Panties since before they even existed (Division Rival), Cam is just the icing on the top, once a thief, always a thief.

& Go Broncos. I need two more weekends of lower ski traffic.

That loss in Miami looks big right now.  Brady hasn't faired well in Denver over the years.  But it's tough to beat the same team twice in the same year.  Although both teams look different than they did at the end of November.  We'll see who represents the AFC.  Let's hope for an injury free game.

Go Pats!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ble, Newton has talent and is a heck of a player. But it is also a representation of all that is bad with college sports. He was paid to go to play for Auburn. Plain and simple. Many people in the NCAA and SEC looked to other way because this unique super gifted athlete was involved. But taking a play from RG's playbook, once a jewel...always a jewel. He will screw up as he did in Florida. You will see. It is not a matter of if, is a matter of when. The higher he thinks he is in the totem pole, the closer he will come to that moment because he feels he is entitled.

The Panthers are doing a heck of a job with his image. They probably have someone watching him 24/7 365 days. But Cam will mess up. Is in his nature.

got plenty of good beer for the second game. 

Mini p-e puked on the couch   That kinda a day

Back