Next Step after License Lookup

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackma

Reaction score
I just found my name updated on California License lookup this morning. I passed state exams this year and 8 hrs last year. However, I didn’t receive any emails from the board. I am wondering that how can I receive my wall certificate and stamp?

If you just passed in other states the information will show up on the website before you get the official notification (letter) at your house. In Oregon it took about a month to get the letter from the state licensing board. Congrats!

I just found my name updated on California License lookup this morning. I passed state exams this year and 8 hrs last year. However, I didn’t receive any emails from the board. I am wondering that how can I receive my wall certificate and stamp?
Congrats! Did you check the expiration date on the license? I got my license number today. It expires 3 months from now. Do not know why that is.

Thank u everyone for your response.

@MechanicalApril17  yes, same thing to me, it shows my expectation date is 9/30/18. 

Does anyone can help us clear our thoughts?

Not sure if you've found the answer yet but I believe I've read that CA issues licenses on a quarterly rotation so you renew every two years after your first quarter or something like that. Do a quick search you should be able to find a clearer answer 

Back