NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does let you know immediately if you failed without having to open the file. If you see a diagnostic report attached, no good.

So I passed the Civil PE, first time, and I have to say that, despite what the veterans might say, I don't think that the wait made getting a passing result feel any more worthwhile. I'm still pretty annoyed with the long wait, mainly the part of the wait associated with the debacle that is New York state.

I do find it funny in a sad way though that some states not only had results, but were able to order and receive their stamps before NY had results out...and it will still be another 3+ weeks before we'll even have the license info we need to order our stamps.

I do find it funny in a sad way though that some states not only had results, but were able to order and receive their stamps before NY had results out...and it will still be another 3+ weeks before we'll even have the license info we need to order our stamps.
Hello!!!

Congratulations on passing PE. Did you get your License Number from New York? I am checking their website daily and have not heard from them yet. Thanks

They started on 1/24/11. I got my number on 1/25
congratulations.

how u know when they started? today is 28 and i still didn't see mine.
That's crazy. Cali is slow especially in So. Cal, because we have to wait a few days longer than those near Sacramento, but to not have issued passing examinees their PE number yet is ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should call NYSOP asap.
Thanks fccecc....I called them and they said they do not have my Correct Contact information and askedme to fill out FORM-1 with new Pic. I did that and now waiting to get my License number. Thanks for your help.

this is interesting, i havent received a license # yet either. after 4 calls and lots of time on hold they truly have no idea when one will be issued. -they couldnt even narrow it down to it being weeks or months from now.

i thought the fun with nys was over after the results came.

Back