NEW YORK License Number Watch

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The latest one is 098818 and they're upto F.  going at this rate I'm not gonna get it till next Friday. 
That's assuming they add new numbers on Fridays. This coming Monday they are off as well... 

I just checked the NYS PE system, they just updated few more numbers. Now they are upto "GO", my last name starts with "GH" and my name was not in the new updated list. Do they list out the names as per engineering trade (mechanical, civil etc.) or it does not matter and all names are combined. Guess my question is - should I be worried? And now we have the long weekend in between!!

Why don't these people get licensed in their own state? /s

Looks like several numbers added this morning and they've gone back to the beginning of the alphabet. This W is never getting his number...

@justdoitNG that's good.  Congrats. 

@wyman they did go backwards for a bit which I'm not sure why but they are back to going forward.  They added almost 40 numbers today so far.  Definitely a much quicker pace than previous days. 

Rolling again today but it'd take a superhuman effort to get to me.

Slow trickle today. I noticed the first person from my town to get a license but her name starts with a M.

Looks like they got them all done on Friday - including mine! Yes!

I wanted to add to the discussion with my experience if you are still not seeing your name.  I called the office after waiting a few weeks and got everything explained to me.  NY state allows you to take your PE without passing the FE first.  So if you took the FE from a different state, you need to make sure Form 3 is filled and sent out.  Otherwise they will not see that you passed the FE and will not give you a license.  

I wanted to add to the discussion with my experience if you are still not seeing your name.  I called the office after waiting a few weeks and got everything explained to me.  NY state allows you to take your PE without passing the FE first.  So if you took the FE from a different state, you need to make sure Form 3 is filled and sent out.  Otherwise they will not see that you passed the FE and will not give you a license.  
I need to give these knuckleheads a call...all I'm applying for is Comity

Back