NEW JERSEY - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone hear how long it takes for NJ to send out the actual license once you are notified you passed?

First, you will get a form to fill out, which you send in with your registration fee. Then you will get your license. That process is rather quick. It takes a little longer after that to get the fancy wall certificate.

I passed in April 2010, and my license was effective in mid July 2010, as a reference. My pass letter was dated June 24th.

First, you will get a form to fill out, which you send in with your registration fee. Then you will get your license. That process is rather quick. It takes a little longer after that to get the fancy wall certificate.
I passed in April 2010, and my license was effective in mid July 2010, as a reference. My pass letter was dated June 24th.
My NCEES letter says 65 days from passing the Law Test, which I got yesterday. Is it worth next day airing or hand delivering it, or should I just send it on its merry way via first class mail? My gut feeling is that every minute counts.

when you guys get that form... can you post? NJ found out last Wednesday and I have not received anything. I don't mind waiting, just curious.

I was looking at my partner's New Jersey PE wall certificate from 1979, it's pretty big. I've heard on other threads that we get a measly 8" x 10", can anyone confirm the size of our wall certificate? And if you are really having fun here, send a picture? ...had to ask.

One last thing, I know it's normal to be very happy about passing this test. But... I walk around hitting on every hot girl I see, throwing bums $100's and just generally feeling like I can do ANYTHING...haha. jk about the 100's..more like nickles...but still. I almost feel guilty that it feels so good...anyone else share this? or am I on my own here...

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you! I got mine too... more $$$

I got the license activation form today in the mail

when you guys get that form... can you post? NJ found out last Wednesday and I have not received anything. I don't mind waiting, just curious.
The whole process in NJ is much cheaper than NY, and we got the results sooner.

true. I sent in my form and check in the mail on Monday the 10, they haven't cashed it yet... how long until they issue you a number?... i guess I am just super paranoid about something getting lost in the mail or in files.

My letter from PCS was dated June 24, 2010.

I mailed in the activation form on July 7, 2010.

My license became effective on July 16, 2010.

So, it looks like a little more than a week passed from the time I mailed in the check. I checked the site frequently for my license number, and I am pretty sure it was around the 16th.

I was looking at my partner's New Jersey PE wall certificate from 1979, it's pretty big. I've heard on other threads that we get a measly 8" x 10", can anyone confirm the size of our wall certificate? And if you are really having fun here, send a picture? ...had to ask.
One last thing, I know it's normal to be very happy about passing this test. But... I walk around hitting on every hot girl I see, throwing bums $100's and just generally feeling like I can do ANYTHING...haha. jk about the 100's..more like nickles...but still. I almost feel guilty that it feels so good...anyone else share this? or am I on my own here...

Got my NJ wall certificate today. ITS BIG (and beautiful)!! Unlike my license which is tiny. Almost 3 months from when I got my results. (of course I got my NY comity application in 3 weeks, including wall certificate and license, but I also paid 3 times as much)

Got my NJ wall certificate today. ITS BIG (and beautiful)!! Unlike my license which is tiny. Almost 3 months from when I got my results. (of course I got my NY comity application in 3 weeks, including wall certificate and license, but I also paid 3 times as much)

I just realized that I never received my license either....I am listed as active on the state website tho. what the hell...time to call the overly helpful, kind, responsive front desk at the state board office i suppose :(

I just realized that I never received my license either....I am listed as active on the state website tho. what the hell...time to call the overly helpful, kind, responsive front desk at the state board office i suppose :(

for the record: NY License: 8 1/2x11 NY registration 8 1/2 x 5 1/2

NJ Wall Certificate 11 x 14 NJ License 5 3/8 x 4 3/4

Back