New Jersey Discussion Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my results and passed! Do any of you know where we have to go to get the NJ P.E. License on the NJ division of Consumer Affairs?

Got my results and passed! Do any of you know where we have to go to get the NJ P.E. License on the NJ division of Consumer Affairs?
From what I understand, the board needs to approve all the licenses first and then they will send you a license activation form. You pay another $80 to activate your license and then you should have your license. So, a little more waiting to get the official license but the worst part is over! Congratulations!

My coworker received an email from the board about license activation but I haven't gotten anything yet. 😐

I called the board today, they told me that the letter for my license activation went into the mail either the day before Christmas of the day after and that I should be getting it sometime this week. Hopefully it comes in soon.

Looks like they sent responses by e-mail. I was expecting the letter to come in the mail but when I called the board again this time they advised I check my e-mail. For whatever reason I used a different e-mail on my PE application than what I normally use and missed it when it came in.

Back