NEW HAMPSHIRE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****, nothing for me today...maybe the mail is faster in your neck of the woods Frazil.

mtn_green - I passed in Oct and still hang out here ( :brickwall: ). Last time I checked the NH website neurotically and they put up a banner as soon as they received the results. It was a couple days after that that I got a letter in the mail. (big envelope = good)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully, today is the day for us NH folks. :)

Not today either....was hoping today was going to be a life changing day. My wife had an ultrasound this morning (its a girl!) and I was hoping to find a letter in the mail box this afternoon to make it a double header of a day...

Oh well I'll be :multiplespotting: to celebrate my daughter and I'll be :party-smiley-048: until next week...

Not today either....was hoping today was going to be a life changing day. My wife had an ultrasound this morning (its a girl!) and I was hoping to find a letter in the mail box this afternoon to make it a double header of a day...
Oh well I'll be :beerchug: to celebrate my daughter and I'll be :) until next week...
:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: for the ultrasound !! :plusone: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

a little longer for the results. The wait is almost over !! :)

JR

Oh well I'll be :multiplespotting: to celebrate my daughter and I'll be :waitwall: until next week...
Congratulations!! That's wonderful news! Is this your first?

They're not doing a great job updating their website:

pe and fe exam

results have not

been received as of

6/18/07.

ummm...first state to vote in the presidential elections and soon to be last to mail results

I have been doing my End of The Wait dance for everyone in NH !!!
tribal.gif

Just a little longer !!

JR

I have been doing my End of The Wait dance for everyone in NH !!!
tribal.gif

Just a little longer !!

JR
Thanks...hopefully, today's the day. Had all of my PE correspondance sent to my work address - so it may be an early day for me at work:)

Thanks...hopefully, today's the day. Had all of my PE correspondance sent to my work address - so it may be an early day for me at work:)

As my co-worker said earlier.....looks like we're having beer for lunch....cuz :pASSED2: (first time, ME - HVAC)

As my co-worker said earlier.....looks like we're having beer for lunch....cuz :pASSED2: (first time, ME - HVAC)
Congrats !!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Best wishes to you, your family, and the new addition to your family :)

JR

Congrats mtn_green & tank!!! (sorry I'm just seeing this)

:th_rockon: :multiplespotting: :bananalama:

Back