New Electrical Power PE Practice Exam 2020

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLD PE

lower intestine
Reaction score
I just re-registered for the Electrical Power PE CBT exam on NCEES.  The earliest exam date close to my area was Dec 7th so I booked it.

I also noticed there is a new practice exam updated for the 2020 CBT.  When I clicked "preview", I saw some similar problems as the previous practice exam, but the description says it also covers new material such as "alternate" questions.  It's about $36 so I bought it.  Should get here in a week or so.  I just thought you guys would like to know there's a new practice exam out.

We touched on this in another topic.

The new book only contains 4 examples of new problem types, as stated on the page: "Four examples of alternative item types have been added. All other questions are the same as those in the previous version of this book"

Also, all four new problems are available in the sample.

So if you already have a previous practice exam, you can view the sample to see the 4 new problems.

Untitled.png

They keeping NEC 2017 all the way until Sept 2023. I would have thought they update this right away.

It looks like they going to keep the questions with the same difficulty based on the sample test. Just walking in there with that one little reference. Yikes!

We touched on this in another topic.

The new book only contains 4 examples of new problem types, as stated on the page: "Four examples of alternative item types have been added. All other questions are the same as those in the previous version of this book"

Also, all four new problems are available in the sample.

So if you already have a previous practice exam, you can view the sample to see the 4 new problems.
Hi Can you please share new book or old book pdf version for practice exam to me? I am still thinking whether I should purchase or not due to CBT exam. Thanks.

What Dothracki said. However, it is possible to access the reference handbook by creating an NCEES account and logging onto the NCEES website portal.

Dose anybody have this 4 questions? I can not find them in NCEES website.

Thank you!

Back