Need help

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakheat

Reaction score
Hi guys, I sent my application to CA board on 29th of June 2017 as one time exceptional applying, I received e mail on 26 states that my application received and tea transferred to technical review .On last thursThursday the board announced that the authorization emails have been sent out to approved applicants to schedule seismic and surveying exams. I didn't receive neither eligibility nor authorization emails. Is there any kind of hope to receive any such mails from the board? Please help!

I submitted my application on Oct/Nov 2016 and got email on Jan 10, 2017 regarding my application was received and referred for technical review. I received a letter, dated on March 8, 2017, regarding additional information.

That will depend upon the number of applicants.  I can say that it will take approximately 2 months (Jan 2017 to march, 2017) for decision based on my experience. 

I submitted my application on Oct/Nov 2016 and got email on Jan 10, 2017 regarding my application was received and referred for technical review. I received a letter, dated on March 8, 2017, regarding additional information.

That will depend upon the number of applicants.  I can say that it will take approximately 2 months (Jan 2017 to march, 2017) for decision based on my experience. 
Thanks for reply, is it possible that board may send eligibility letters to candidates while authorization window is already opened, otherwise they send authorization letter to ALL approved applicants. Note that the deadline filing date was July 10  2017 as one time exceptional for applicants who passed the April 8 hrs pe exams.

Back