NCEES website has been re-engineered

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still there. # 18
Yeah, I see it. Maybe if you weren't so busy being a grammar Nazi you'd learn to be more observant. And the last grammar "schoolmarm" on here turned out to be a real winner. I'm sure your friendly demeanor will carry you equally far.

Sweet... It's back. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't deleted, then that would have been brought up by the first guy, or did he miss it too? :eek:hmy:

I'm not here to be a grammar nazi, i just wanted to bust on someone who made a funny post.

Get a sense of humor.
The first guy wasn't obsessed with having his nasty post remain on the website. He figured since it was your post and you're such a perfectionist you would have noticed that. I have a great sense of humor. Don't you think this post is hilarious?

It's still there. # 18
Yeah, I see it. Maybe if you weren't so busy being a grammar Nazi you'd learn to be more observant. And the last grammar "schoolmarm" on here turned out to be a real winner. I'm sure your friendly demeanor will carry you equally far.

Sweet... It's back. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't deleted, then that would have been brought up by the first guy, or did he miss it too? :eek:hmy:

I'm not here to be a grammar nazi, i just wanted to bust on someone who made a funny post.

Get a sense of humor.
The first guy wasn't obsessed with having his nasty post remain on the website. He figured since it was your post and you're such a perfectionist you would have noticed that. I have a great sense of humor. Don't you think this post is hilarious?
you see nasty... i see funny.

You are right... You are so awesome. Can I be like you when i grow up?

:mf_followthroughfart:

Oh man, another super-zinger. You must be the life of the party.

:multiplespotting: :shakehead:

But tell me, why so tense? I’m just busting on your funny post.

I know it may not be quite as hilarious as when you used one of your very first posts on here to bust somebody’s chops for a minor grammatical error.

:rotflmao:

But then when you complained about being censored on a privately owned message board? That was world class humor.

:bowdown:

I better not read any more of your posts. I’m going to disturb somebody with my uproarious laughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, another super-zinger. You must be the life of the party.
:multiplespotting: :shakehead:

But tell me, why so tense? I’m just busting on your funny post.

I know it may not be quite as hilarious as when you used one of your very first posts on here to bust somebody’s chops for a minor grammatical error.

:rotflmao:

But then when you complained about being censored on a privately owned message board? That was world class humor.

:bowdown:

I better not read any more of your posts. I’m going to disturb somebody with my uproarious laughter.
It's about time you recognized that... :screwloose:

It's ok though because once I get my passing results in a couple weeks, it'll be 4 more years before you have to worry about me again.

525x242exams.jpg

I see a possible problem here, anyone else?
Two... If you suffer from photophobia I hope you're not in the highlighted column and the proctor appears to be staring at the woman's chest (though that could be a solution, not a problem!)
After much work and zooming in, I discoverd that this was for a PE test, however it was for Physical Education. ****, LOL
NICE. LOL.

I thought that the problem would be the camera in the room taking the photo.... wouldn't that be against all rules?

525x242exams.jpg

Two... If you suffer from photophobia I hope you're not in the highlighted column and the proctor appears to be staring at the woman's chest (though that could be a solution, not a problem!)
After much work and zooming in, I discoverd that this was for a PE test, however it was for Physical Education. ****, LOL
NICE. LOL.

I thought that the problem would be the camera in the room taking the photo.... wouldn't that be against all rules?

The picture is of A exam in progress, just NOT a PE exam. Where are the references for the test takers?

525x242exams.jpg

NICE. LOL.

The picture is of A exam in progress, just NOT a PE exam. Where are the references for the test takers?
Maybe it's the FE.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ONES WHO PASSED THE OCT. 2009!! I PASS THE TEST FINALLY.... AFTER 6 TIMES!! :party-smiley-048:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ONES WHO PASSED THE OCT. 2009!! I PASS THE TEST FINALLY.... AFTER 6 TIMES!! :party-smiley-048:
Congrats!

I am given new hope, I will be taking it for the 4th time in April.

hi roman, will you share your experience, I don't want to tell you how many time I took the FE but, your advice maybe helpful, what strageties after failing multiple times, I think people like us failing the FE Exam more than 5 times that's why NCEES have more money to build their new website today!!

hmmm...I would say start with perfecting the subject areas you are strong at. Then work on your weaker ones. It is a numbers game in the end! Good luck, I hope you do well next time!

Back