NCEES RESULTS ARE OUT! POST YOUR RESULTS!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
I PASSSSSSEDDDD the exam as a first time taker. Thank you very much to @Zach Stone P.E. for his live class, study materials, Quiz, Home work, AIT and practice tests and I will sure recommend to future PE candidate. And also eng pro practice tests and study materials.
And also forum team members always help and motivate to the PE candidate and all the explanation, notes. I will sure I will stick around in this forum to motivate, give help and answers some questions. Thank you very much 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Hi all,
I PASSSSSSEDDDD the exam as a first time taker. Thank you very much to @Zach Stone P.E. for his live class, study materials, Quiz, Home work, AIT and practice tests and I will sure recommend to future PE candidate. And also forum team members always help and motivate to the PE candidate and all the explanation, notes. I will sure I will stick around in this forum to motivate, give help and answers some questions. Thank you very much 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Thanks for the mention and CONGRATS @nishan!

As always, thanks for being a student in our online class for the power PE exam.

Also a friendly reminder:

As part of the NDA (non-disclosure agreement), please do not discuss any exam problems you came across during the actual exam. We here at this forum would not want anyone to have their results cancelled because they broke the NDA agreement.

After studying for a year, and one failed attempt at the cbt in December. I can finally say that I passed the PE Power test. I could not have done it without the courses and materials from @Zach Stone P.E. and @justin-hawaii. I highly recommend their materials. Also, my family made many sacrifices during this time so I could have the time I needed to study.

Attachments

• Pass.PNG
    Pass.PNG
    34.4 KB · Views: 20
After studying for a year, and one failed attempt at the cbt in December. I can finally say that I passed the PE Power test. I could not have done it without the courses and materials from @Zach Stone P.E. and @justin-hawaii. I highly recommend their materials. Also, my family made many sacrifices during this time so I could have the time I needed to study.

Congratulations and thank you for the mention!

If you have not already, please email me directly if you were a student in our Online Class for the New CBT Power PE Exam so I can follow up with additional information.

Congrats, Strawhat!

I passed!

First of all, special thanks to @LyceeFruit PE for all her help and inspiration to keep me going after my failed attempts!

Also, thanks to instructors @Zach Stone P.E. and @justin-hawaii for their quality instruction materials and always taking extra steps to help.

Also thanks to the following people for their support and advice these last couple of years: @RBHeadge PE , @ItsStudyTime! , @Dothracki PE , @MadamPirate PE , @akyip , @FelizEng PE and I'm sure there's many others I can't think of right now as my head is swimming in elation and almost disbelief.

For those still studying, NEVER GIVE UP! This was my 5th attempt and I'm so glad I just kept going!

Last edited:
View attachment 22826

I passed!

First of all, special thanks to @LyceeFruit PE for all her help and inspiration to keep me going after my failed attempts!

Also, thanks to instructors @Zach Stone P.E. and @justin-hawaii for their quality instruction materials and always taking extra steps to help.

Also thanks to the following people for their support and advice these last couple of years: @RBHeadge PE , @ItsStudyTime! , @Dothracki PE , @MadamPirate PE , @akyip , and I'm sure there's many others I can't think of right now as my head is swimming in elation and almost disbelief.

For those still studying, NEVER GIVE UP! This was my 5th attempt and I'm so glad I just kept going!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS congratulations!

View attachment 22826

I passed!

Also thanks to the following people for their support and advice these last couple of years: @RBHeadge PE , @ItsStudyTime! , @Dothracki PE , @MadamPirate PE , @akyip , and I'm sure there's many others I can't think of right now as my head is swimming in elation and almost disbelief.

Congrats! For some reason I thought you already passed LOL

View attachment 22826

I passed!

YAY IM SO PROUD OF YOU!

View attachment 22827

I passed!

Congratulations!!!!

I passed!

Big congrats @DuranDuran! You've been really active on the forums so it's great to see that you passed (y)

Thanks for the mention and enjoy the great feeling while it lasts.

I passed!

Also thanks to the following people for their support and advice these last couple of years: @RBHeadge PE , @ItsStudyTime! , @Dothracki PE , @MadamPirate PE , @akyip , @FelizEng PE and I'm sure there's many others I can't think of right now as my head is swimming in elation and almost disbelief.

This is like **** Christmas morning for me. I am BEYOND happy and proud of you brother. You really proved through hard work AND NEVER GIVING UP what a true engineer can do. I am so excited for you to enjoy this WELL EARNED AND DESERVED time celebrating with your family! <3 <3 <3

I passed!

CONGRATS!!!!!!! SO happy for you, way to go!!!

Back