NCEES log-in (onhold) due to uploading of PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jayman,

Hes just asking me how come this NCEES site is screwed up, it results time right now. We are talking our native language, sorry.

I remember having to update my profile on NCEES a few weeks ago,...good sign? bad sign?
No sign.

As much as it pains me to say it, the results will be out when they are out. Too many varibles in their grading process to guess the release date.

Just keep checking this board or NCEES to see what is going on.

We're all in the same boat of misery.

aadams22 said:
I remember having to update my profile on NCEES a few weeks ago,...good sign? bad sign?
No sign.

As much as it pains me to say it, the results will be out when they are out. Too many varibles in their grading process to guess the release date.

What variables? The answer sheet is scantron. It literally takes seconds to grade them. You run it through a machine or computer and it's done. I guarantee they finished grading within a week after the test was over. All they would have to do is throw the scores into a program and compute a curve to determine who passes and who doesn't. At the most it should take no more than two weeks to get the scores out.

Very true, a week will do if its machine graded, I remember, back in my home country in Asia, our PE exam is graded machine check, the results came out a week later, and I only knew a week later I passed, because my name was on the newspaper, a friend of mine called me and congratulate me.

Exactly, a quick translation using Google Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks. It is upsetting what MapuaTech and Vinsanity have said. It had NOTHING to do with NCEES being screwed up.
If you understand, translate it then.
An extraordinary white, you immediately assume, as they....
and then the other posting "
Exactly, a quick translation using Google Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks. It is upsetting what MapuaTech and Vinsanity have said. It had NOTHING to do with NCEES being screwed up.
and the "I noticed that long ago, potatoes is in the forum... I fell so many times it takes..."

Exactly, a quick translation using Google Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks. It is upsetting what MapuaTech and Vinsanity have said. It had NOTHING to do with NCEES being screwed up.
and then the other posting "
Exactly, a quick translation using Google Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks Sucks. It is upsetting what MapuaTech and Vinsanity have said. It had NOTHING to do with NCEES being screwed up.
and the "I noticed that long ago, potatoes is in the forum... I fell so many times it takes..."
Nice try, not even close. LOL

aadams22 said:
No sign.

What variables? The answer sheet is scantron. It literally takes seconds to grade them. You run it through a machine or computer and it's done. I guarantee they finished grading within a week after the test was over. All they would have to do is throw the scores into a program and compute a curve to determine who passes and who doesn't. At the most it should take no more than two weeks to get the scores out.
It isn't that simple, at least not in my state.

aadams22 said:
No sign.

Phase 5:

http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=18922&view=findpost&p=6948582

Last edited by a moderator:
So true! Nothing to get in a twist about. Sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying. But come on, they release Iowa!? I didn't think anyone lived in Iowa except all the people who decide what president we will be electing. I guess Montana will be soon followed by anystatebutmine USA . Georgia is going to be last because I've checked so many times. There's probably some person keeping track by state of all the log-ins and they're getting pushed to the back of the line based on the number of log ins. It's a conspiracy!

LOL

Back