NCEES Credential Evaluation

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PE Aspirant

Reaction score
Has anyone with an international Bachelor's degree ever got their degree evaluated by NCEES? If so, could you tell me what you submitted for course description? and were you able to get your college send out the transcript to NCEES directly?

Has anyone with an international Bachelor's degree ever got their degree evaluated by NCEES? If so, could you tell me what you submitted for course description? and were you able to get your college send out the transcript to NCEES directly?
I have. It was a long process. But it depends on your college. I had a bachelor and a masters from outside. My MS uni sent it directly and they had a standard format for transcript and course description. But for my bachelors they did not have any such click and pay option. The university had a syllabus booklet which I basically typed again with the transcripts and they verified and attested them. I mailed these attested documents to NCEES myself. 

@NikR Another question, I have to reciprocate my license to two other states,  is it easier to do it through NCEES Record or apply to those boards separately? Since I have an international Bachelors degree, I might have to do this evaluation process couple of times for each board right?

@NikR Another question, I have to reciprocate my license to two other states,  is it easier to do it through NCEES Record or apply to those boards separately? Since I have an international Bachelors degree, I might have to do this evaluation process couple of times for each board right?
NCEES would be you best option.

Back