My interview with Zach Stone on how I passed the PE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky Bill PE

Senior, Master, Professional, Licensed Electrical
Reaction score
Hey guys! Posting this video that Zach and I made together because I would have loved to hear something like this when I took the exam. I would research like crazy on different study methods, what works, what do they wish they knew etc. If you have any more questions about my study methods or any questions at all feel free to send me a private message here, or you can post on the thread!

On 12/24/2020 at 10:20 AM, Sparky Bill, PE said:

Hey guys! Posting this video that Zach and I made together because I would have loved to hear something like this when I took the exam. I would research like crazy on different study methods, what works, what do they wish they knew etc. If you have any more questions about my study methods or any questions at all feel free to send me a private message here, or you can post on the thread!

Great interview Bill!

Bill shared some great advice after passing the new CBT PE exam on his first attempt for anyone getting ready to take the new CBT format.

Back