Minnesota - Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevo_55

The Beer Baron
Reaction score
Well, let's get Minnesota's results started!!!

I come home for being sick at work and my results are in my mailbox.

I have pased my PE: Civil exam!! :multiplespotting:

Congrats Kevo!! Hope you feel better soon (at least you aren't sick and got a failing letter - that would have made for a really crappy day).

CONGRATSSSS!!!!! i m sure this news must have made your sickness go away.... Cheers..

Congrats Kevo !!!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

So what's your next certification going to be in??!!

JR

Congrats Kevo !!!!!!!!!!!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
So what's your next certification going to be in??!!

JR
Thanks everyone!!

I just sent my IL:SE license app so I suppose that I'll be filling out my Nevada SE app shortly.

We'll see if I fly to CA to take their two mini exams for the civil seal there.

Congratulations! Best of luck on the other exams. Remember--if it doesn't shake, it'll break.

Last edited:
Does anyone know about how long it takes the MN board to turnaround a license #? My check was cashed on the 27th...I have called over there, but the person dealing with licensing wasn't in.

Does anyone know about how long it takes the MN board to turnaround a license #? My check was cashed on the 27th...I have called over there, but the person dealing with licensing wasn't in.
It'll take 2-3 weeks I think.

Well, I got my license #, but now I am confused about the stamp I need to order. With my license, I got a sheet saying my stamp had to have this wording:

http://www.aelslagid.state.mn.us/stampinfo.pdf

But on engineerseals.com, it shows MN as having a round stamp. And it says that it guarantees its stamps meet regulatory requirements. In fact, I can't find an engineer stamp website that has the above wording. The other PEs in my office have the worded stamp, but got theirs like 10+ years ago. So does anyone know what MN requires for PE stamps?

I am not a PE but have worked in MN for some time. I had previously worked in Arizona where PE stamps are the only used. Minnesota does not require an embossed stamp. They can be used (I have found most engineers prefer this method) but are not required. Plans, specifications, plats, reports, etc. have to include the certification and signature by state statute. I believe the link you provided talks about it at the top of the document.

owillis

Back