MINNESOTA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

CluelessOne

I think Minnesota is in. The online roster of licensees has been updated since yesterday, and it says they aren't going to update it again for six months. There are names on the roster that weren't there yesterday. You can look at it at MN Roster of PEs. It's in alphabetical order by last name.

Last edited:
The MN Board doesn't work that way.

When you get your passing letter they gut you for some more cash before you're actually licensed.

The people added were either via comity or they were just late paying their fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back from vacation and had a letter from the board dated 12/26/06 waiting for me. It seems :pass

I realize it's only the FE and not the PE, but it's still a big deal for me.

Perhaps I'm not so clueless after all...

Last edited:
Congrats!!! And yes the FE is a big deal. :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

You had to do a lot of studying and endure and 8 hour test, then wait too long for results.

For most professions that would be more than enough to be a professional.

And now you get to prepare and do it all over again in another 4 years. :thumbsup:

And we will be pulling for you. Good Luck!!!

Don't get the big head! You will always be Clueless to us. :D

Congrats CluelessOne for passing the FE!!

Sorry about the disapointing news kevo_55 on the PE Structural II. Do you plan on retaking it in April? I will hopefully be sitting in there at the MCC (Just waiting to see if the MN board accepts my application).

Congrats CluelessOne!!!

You need that one in order to eventually take the PE in nearly all the states!

The FE is a difficult exam. I remember my legs were shaking after the exam in 1990 (back then it was called the EI exam).

:claps: :claps: :congrats: :congrats:

Yeah, I just barely failed the SEII exam. :ZZZ: I also called the board today to see if they can have the ELSES re-grade my exam and they can't do this for hand written exams but they can for MC exams. :whatever:

So, I just sent in my app for the SEII this morning. It took me 3 times to pass the Structural 1, so I'm not too down on myself.

That sucks kevo, hope you nail it next time. Oh I love the MN board, they initially would not accept the results from the FE that I had WI verify to them, all because after passing the FE I didn't send in the fifty some dollars and an application to WI to officially get a EIT Certification #. Apparently that obstacle is all worked out now.

Oh yes, that is typical.

One time they cashed my check for the exam and never sent me a confirmation. When I called to confirm they said that I had never sent in an app or a check. I had to then fax in my info (with my endorsed check print out) for them to verify. Needless to say, it is typical to get crap from the MN board.

:duhh:

I can't believe that happened to you, this type of stuff should not be typical.. no excuse for it, but apparently it is typical. I purposely sent my app in early to work out these bugs (but not before the Oct. Exam to not confuse them).

I sent mine in via US Certified Mail :thumbsup:

Certified mail is a really good idea. Don't worry man, you'll get in!

:+1:

My impression of the MN board has not been good, either. Luckily, I was a little paranoid about my app getting lost, so I hand-delivered it to their office.

Back