MIcrosoft Excel

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwin12

Reaction score
Does anyone have a MS Excel online class they can recommend? I downright suck at it and have been able to scrape buy with a meager (slow) understanding of it. I prefer something online and don't mind having to pay. 

Or even if you haven't taken the class a reference to an online training entity would be helpful. 

There are tons of free "courses" on YouTube that people put out, and they're all free! Some are really good, too.

What types of stuff are you looking for? Likes formulas and cell manipulation, or VBA programming?

Pivot tables, shortcuts, data analysis tools, etc. Wide range, i know, but basically I want to become more proficient at Excel. Ultimately, from there I want to become proficient with Tableau. 

We also deal with a lot of PDF data that needs to be converted back to excel, but that's not really excel. 

Thanks for sending the link, I'll start there and see what else pops up. I was hoping to narrow down all the free options to some that people had previous success with. 

Does anyone have a MS Excel online class they can recommend? I downright suck at it and have been able to scrape buy with a meager (slow) understanding of it. I prefer something online and don't mind having to pay. 

Or even if you haven't taken the class a reference to an online training entity would be helpful. 
This is my go to channel to learn excel

https://www.youtube.com/c/MyOnlineTrainingHub

Back